A crystal model of atom structure allowed:
- To lay the foundations for creating an unified theory of chemical compounds structure;
- To establish the electromagnetic nature of the chemical bond;
- To propose a new theory of acids and bases;
- To establish the mechanism of substances dissolution in water and acid;
- To create preconditions for the theory of solutions development.
Relying on the crystal model of atom structure bypassing the quantum ideas, variable and fixed valences of elements are explained. You can in advance get all valent states of element and angles at which interatomic bonds will be placed.
The role of neutrons excess in molecular structure of metals is discussed. Water structure is proposed and its anomalous properties are explained. There are no ions in metals and crystalline solids.
Basing on the crystal model of the atom structure (without quantum mechanical concepts) magnetization mechanism, demagnetization, para- and ferromagnetic, magnetostriction phenomena, etc. are explained. A hypothesis on the origin of Earth's magnetic field, which is provided by liquid or even a toroidal shaped solid hydrogen in the center Earth is proposed.